sunnuntai 1. huhtikuuta 2018

Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School

In my teenage years I used to do a lot of life drawing. I actually started out when I was 14 or 15.
Nowadays however I'm no longer doing life art so much. I don't have the time for that and there are no classes in my home town I could take. Instead I go from time to time to Dr. Sketchys art clubs in Helsinki. I love them and I have a few old posts about those:

Last spring was a very special Dr Sketchy night! My spouse was the model! How awesome is that! :) Below are some pics of the event and you can also check out the Freelancers Fashion Blog to see more pics. I was so proud of Asko! This was his first time as an art model and he did a great job :)
I was obviously pregnant as you can see in the pic. It was 8 months actually but I remember that I still felt pretty good :)