sunnuntai 24. helmikuuta 2013

Looking forward to HBF'13

It's the time of the year again for the Helsinki Burlesque Festival. Last year was the first time I attended the event, but it was so fun that I've visited several Burlesque events in Finland ever since.  I'll be going for the event on friday and saturday (so that I don't miss out anything!) and I'll also go to several workshops next week (among others the workshop of Dirty Martini!!!).

My hubby Asko had a photoshoot with a burlesque troupe that will perform at the festival. The girls are the "Savage Girls". They are part of the www.ittybittytease.com.

You might recognize some of the girls from my drawing and paintings :) 
Here is a drawing of Ver De Vil and there are OMG three paintings (!) of Brion Bonaventura 1 2 3. The girls have made the costumes themselves and those stunning head pieces are made by Tiisin'Design.

...and by the way, here is my entry of last years Helsinki Burlesque Festival :)
 all info on this years festival: www.helsinkiburlesque.com




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti